A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks, and as your dental care partner, New Ivory always tries to make this good gets better through our All On 4 Dental Treatments in Dubai. Tooth implants are the best and the ideal solution for the replacement of natural teeth, whether you want to replace one or all of your teeth. Just one has to keep three significant factors in mind that is form, function, and aesthetics.
We provide you a lifelong solution to make you look younger and help you to gain a well-balanced, natural, and radiant smile. Let’s have a look at All-on-4 implants- the best alternative to dentures.
What are All-on-4 Implants?
For the people who don’t want to go for full mouth implants & crowns, it is the best technique to replace the missing or crooked teeth in an entire dental arch. Before we move on to All-on-4 implant, first you need to understand what is a dental implant.
A dental implant is a metal post (commonly titanium) that is placed into the jaw bone through surgical procedures and acts as an anchor or moor for attaching the replacement teeth. It results in strong and long-lasting supports for dental restorations that can last for a lifetime. Here we are talking about one implant for a missing tooth. Now you can expand this idea into four, where we use four implants for placing a set of new teeth or provisional denture.
Now, we can talk about the All-on-4 implant or also called AO4. It is a prosthodontic procedure. A cost-effective, graft less solution & a modern technique that uses four implants and a fixed bridge, widely used as a standard way to replace a full arch of teeth and to provide patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis. The prosthesis is fabricated from materials like acrylic fused to titanium, monolithic zirconia, and porcelain stacked to a cobalt-chromium frame.
The all-on-4 dental implants procedure
Let’s get a brief idea about your treatment, stepwise.
Exam & Records
- At the time of consultation visit for All On Four Dental Implants in Dubai, an X-ray is taken of remaining teeth to measure their health.
- To create precise models of your mouth, impressions of each jaw are taken.
- 3D images of jaws taken to make sure that proper equipment is present on the site. All these images are used to measure the thickness of bone, to locate the sinus cavity, and to visualize nerves and other jaw structures.
- After collecting all the essentials such as photos, health history, and other significant information consultation process ends, and all required arrangements made, and future appointments added to the schedule.
- Once you make your move at the clinic, the first step of the treatment plan is sedation or local anesthesia.
- You will undergo minor surgery in which our dental surgeons will place four implants into your jaw.
- Meanwhile, our dental technician will make ready your new provisional teeth.
- That’s it. Done with the treatment plan, and now you are ready to leave our clinic with fixed provisional teeth and a healthy smile.
Benefits of All-on-4 dental implants
The greatest achievements are those that benefit others. Below given are the benefits of All On 4 Dental Treatments in Dubai, which give you the reason to choose the same and will help you to know how they are better than traditional implants.
- Prevent Bone Loss & Degradation
- Less risk of complications
- A Permanent Solution and a full set of in just one surgical procedure
- Bone graft is not necessary
- It has a potentially longer life than removable dentures
- It gives you a natural appearance because of the customized design of your prosthesis.
- It will improve your oral function.
- Greater Self Confidence
- Easier Care & Better Hygiene
Who is the best candidate for All-on-4 dental implants?
If you are missing all of the teeth in a dental arch or you have some of your teeth with reduced functionality or pain, then AO4 proves to be an ideal choice for you and makes you a suitable candidate for the treatment. Age bar doesn’t matter until your overall health is good.
We always believe that life is better when you are, and a smile is one of the best beauty remedies. So, if you’re looking for the All On 4 Dental Implants in Dubai, then we are here working round-the-clock to be one of your reason to smile and to help you with your tooth implants in the best possible way we can, with our advanced implant technologies.
Schedule your appointment today with New Ivory, and let us brighten your smile.
Our Root Canal Experts
Dr. Tanveer Ahmed – an Indian dentist in Dubai, is an Implantologist and dental surgeon in private practice for the past 18 years. He is one of the best dental practitioners in Dubai who is trained in providing sleep dentistry and treatment solutions for apnea.
Dr. Mona Ziadkhani one of the best cosmetic dentist in Dubai, is passionate about creating her patients an ideal smile. Being an Iranian dentist in Dubai she excellently communicates in English, Persian, and Arabic to her patients to deliver a comforting experience.
Book an appointment
What is a Root Canal Treatment?
A Root Canal is a small passage inside the tooth that has blood vessels and nerves. When a tooth gets infected because of decay or trauma, the nerve inside gets inflamed and possibly infected. A root canal treatment basically is the cleaning of this inflamed tissue inside the root of the tooth. It is later followed by disinfection and sealing of the canal. This is done using small and thin highly flexible files that shape and gently enlarge the canal to remove all the infected tissue. The final step is the placement of a permanent filling or a crown after the root canal treatment is completed.