Dental cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) is the most state of the art dental imaging available today. Its used when conventional dental X-rays are not enough to detect the underlying issues. Specialists use this technology to produce3-D images of teeth and gums to highlight complicated nerve paths and soft tissues.
CBCT scan is utilized in events:
- When evaluating for dental implants to see the patient’s underlying bone structure and tissues.
- To get help with evaluation before the following oral surgeries:
- removal of the maxillo-facial tumor
- non-odontogenic cyst
- neoplasm or other pathologic viruses
- arthroplasty of Temporomandibular
- TM joint replacement
- developmental mid-face syndromes such as cleft palate
- surgical reconstruction
In addition, CBCT scan is used to identify various issues that are important to consider before performing a complicated oral surgery.
Why choose us?
Experience matters a lot when it comes to advanced imaging and we have the right experience and skill set to ensure that you get the best possible results for your oral treatment. Our specialists will examine you thoroughly before advising the CBCT to make sure that you don’t have to pay more than you should.
Talk to one of our consultants today to learn more about our services in this area or book a consultation to get an expert opinion.