Children Dentist Dubai
Your child’s first set of teeth are just as important as the adult teeth. These baby teeth will help your child to speak as well as eat. Hence keeping them healthy is very important. It is also important to teach your child about good oral hygiene habits from an early stage.
We recommend that you child receive their first dental examination around six months of age approximately when the first tooth erupts, we also encourage parents to watch out for troublesome habits such as thumb sucking. Catching disease and decay in their early stages is the key to better oral health
What questions should I ask during the adult dental check up and teeth cleaning visit?
- Do I have gum disease?
- How deep are my pockets?
- Are there any signs of gum recessions?
- Am I over-brushing?
- Do I grind my teeth?
- Can I see a demonstration of proper tooth brushing technique and flossing?
Why our patients think that New Ivory Dental and Implant Clinic is the best for them?
- Painless dental treatments
- Experienced dental professionals
- Flexible payment options
- Beautiful smile design
- One place for all your dental needs
- Convenient scheduling
- Convenient location
- Top of the line dental equipment