Pediatric Dentist Dubai
Your child’s first set of teeth are just as important as the adult teeth. These baby teeth will help your child to speak as well as eat. Hence keeping them healthy is very important. It is also important to teach your child about good oral hygiene habits from an early stage.
Pediatric Dentist recommend that your child receives his or her first dental visit around six months of age approximately when the first tooth erupts. We also encourage parents to watch out for troublesome habits such as thumb sucking and mouth breathing. Catching disease and decay in their early stages is the key to better oral health.
What questions should I ask during my child’s dental visit?
- Is my child’s brushing good enough?
- Does my child need fluoride?
- Does my child need any preventive orthodontic treatment?
- Is there anything I can do to make my child’s next visit better?
- Is my child’s grinding his teeth normal?
- Can I see a demonstration of proper tooth brushing technique and flossing?
Why choose New Ivory for your child?
- Painless dental treatments
- Experienced AND PATIENT dental professionals who LOVE to treat children!
- Nitrous Oxide sedation for anxious children (happy gas!)
- In-house X-ray imaging
- One place for all your dental needs
- Convenient scheduling
- Convenient location
- Top of the line dental equipment