Pediatric Dentist Dubai
Your child’s first set of teeth are just as important as the adult teeth. These baby teeth will help your child to speak as well as eat. Hence keeping them healthy is very important. It is also important to teach your child about good oral hygiene habits from an early stage. It’s also important to remember that children are NOT little adults, their dental needs and care are very different to adults.
Children’s Dentists in Dubai recommend that your child receives his or her first dental examination around six months of age approximately when the first tooth erupts. We try and show you the best way of brushing your little one’s teeth, best dental hygiene practices, foods to be encouraged and the ones to be avoided for better kid’s oral health and so on. We also encourage parents to watch out for dangerous habits such as thumb sucking, nail biting and oral breathing. Catching detrimental habits and decay in their early stages is the key to better oral health and is a small investment that can pave the way for life-long oral health.
What questions should I ask during the my child’s dental check up ?
- Can I see a demonstration of proper tooth brushing technique for my child?
- What are the best foods and the worst in terms of dental health?
- Is it dangerous if my child snores?
- Why is my child grinding his teeth?
- Should I be worried about the gaps in his teeth
- Should my child be getting braces?
And any other question that you can think of . . .
Why should you consider New Ivory Dental and Implant Clinic for your children’s teeth?
- Dentists having years of experience in treating children
- Nitrous oxide (happy gas) conscious sedation for particularly anxious or nervous children
- Inhouse x-ray facilities including digital panoramic, Cephalometric and 3d CBCT scans.
- One place for all your families dental needs
- Convenient scheduling, timings & Location
- Convenient location
- Top of the line and cutting edge dental equipment