Cosmetic Dentistry and Hollywood Smile Dubai
Cosmetic dentistry is something which can be as simple as a take home whitening kit to a comprehensive full mouth makeover involving veneers, crowns, implants, orthodontics and more. What needs to be done depends on what we start with and where we want to go. Do you want a natural look or the famed “Hollywood smile”? Do you like the shape of your teeth? The colour? The position? What is it that you like about your smile and what you don’t like? Would you like them to be brighter, more prominent or longer or wider? Do enough teeth show in your smile? All these questions (and their answers) help us to better evaluate what you need.
COSMETIC DENTISTRY AND HOLLYWOOD SMILES and OUR COSMETIC SMILE MAKEOVER TREATMENTS
- Bleaching and Teeth Whitening
No matter how well you care about your teeth, yellowing and discoloration can occur over time. This gradual change can be due to tobacco and coffee stains, Old restorations or ageing. So if you have stained or discolored teeth but otherwise like your teeth in terms of shape and position, whitening can give you that always wanted Hollywood smile.
- Porcelain Veneer
These are thin, custom made shells that are bonded to cover your teeth and create a beautiful attractive Hollywood smile in only 2 visits. Veneers Dubai can cover unattractive gaps, mask stained, misshapen or crooked teeth and it can also add some support to your lips and often help to reduce your fine line wrinkles!
- Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment
For having straighter and attractive teeth. The advantages of invisalign over metal braces are that invisalign is a clear plastic that no one can tell you are wearing it!
- You can eat whatever and wherever you want because it’s removable!
- Maintaining oral hygiene is much easier.
- Invisalign is much quicker and less expensive than conventional braces.
- Cosmetic recontouring and reshaping
Tooth recontouring is a procedure that makes slight changes to correct mild malalignments, crooked or chipped teeth. This procedure can be done in one appointment with no discomfort or need for aneasthesia.
- Periodontal Gum Surgery
If you think your teeth are short with gums covering them, this procedure will help you by lifting the gum line and exposing more of your teeth and finally broadening your smile. This procedure is done with the most modern technologies and techniques to minimize the healing time and discomfort with perfect results. Now, it’s your time to ask yourself some questions! If you answer yes to any of them, pick up your phone and book a consultation appointment with our specialist cosmetic dentist at anytime that is suitable for you!
- Do you find yourself covering your mouth while speaking to someone?
- Do you avoid smiling in pictures?
- Do you feel your teeth make you look older?
- Do you feel your teeth are yellow and stained?
- Are you conscious about spaces and gaps in your teeth, making your smile unattractive?
- Are your teeth malaligned, crowded, chipped or crooked?