Dental Implants Dubai
- German board certified implantologist
- Life-time Warranty
- Sameday Implants
What is a dental implant?
Think of a dental implant an artificial root. It’s a small piece of body friendly titanium that is used to replace the root of a missing tooth. The implant is placed in to the jaw bone where it provides a solid foundation for a new artificial tooth. Four implants can support the foundation for a full jaw of teeth!
Why Choose Us?
- Our clinic is especially geared and equipped for performing Dental Implants unlike most dental clinics. Also we are equipped to do all advanced procedures for implants such as bone grafting, sinus lifts, soft-tissue grafting etc.
- We place every single implant with a CBCT 3D scanner for increased safety and precision and so we can see the results even before we begin.
- Options for Same day or One day Crowns and Bridges.
- We use only the best tried and tested implants such as Noble biocare and Straumann implants which are considered the best implant systems in the world.
- Highest Success Rates with a lifetime warranty on all implants!
- And most importantly we will do it with minimal pain and fuss so you can get back to your life with a new Natural smile!
- 0%INSTALMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
Advantages of dental implants & same day dental implants Dubai
- An Implant is fixed option for replacing missing teeth, so say goodbye to your removable dentures!
- Perfect function – like chewing on a corn cob!
- Esthetic and natural – no one will know that you have one!
- no fear of a denture coming out when biting or chewing in public
- Much longer lasting compared to other treatment alternatives – implants usually last for life!
- Dental implants do not get cavities!
- Improvement of your overall health
Why are Dental Implants are much better than bridges?
- An implant doesn’t involve grinding or cutting down teeth around the missing tooth
- Dental implants last much longer than bridges. Most bridges last around 7-12 years. Most implants can last around 20 years or more.
- It’s much easier to clean around an implant just like a natural teeth vs a bridge which is much more difficult to clean under.
- As dental implants are independent and not connected unlike bridges they look much more natural and esthetic.