Pinhole Surgery Dubai
The first and the foremost thing that people notice when they meet someone is smile, eyes, smell, clothes, and hair, but the smile has more weightage than others. Sparkling white teeth are indeed the secret to a healthy and happy smile, but what about the gums that make your smile complete and beautiful. If you are also suffering from Periodontal disease and looking for the best Gum Disease Treatment in Dubai then, New Ivory will prove to be the perfect option as a Periodontist in Dubai.
When we are talking about the gums issue, then let us know more about the same.
What is Gum Disease?
It is also known as gingivitis (early stage of infection), periodontitis, and periodontal disorders. In layman’s terms, it is a bacterial infection that causes damage to gums and can destroy the jawbone due to poor dental hygiene, brushing, and flossing habits that result in tissue destruction that holds your teeth in place. Though it is a common disease, it is a preventable disease and can be curable with professional dental cleaning that is by Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation. Let’s have a look at some common symptoms of infection.
Symptoms of Gum Disease
A person facing Gum Disease will see one or more of the below signs and symptoms.
- Swollen or Bright red gums and blood can even ooze out while brushing or flossing.
- An unpleasant taste or persistent mouth odour
- White spots or plaques on the gums
- Pus between gums or interdental spaces
- Tooth Loss or loose teeth
- Change in the way partial dentures fit
- Gums appear as they pulled away from the teeth
- Painful chewing
Risk Factors for the Disease
- Hormonal Changes: It might become more sensitive, can raise the risk of inflammation, and may occur during puberty, menopause, the menstrual cycle, and pregnancy.
- Some other diseases: Diseases like Cancer, diabetes, and HIV, etc. linked to a higher risk of the disease.
- Smoking: Regular smokers are more prone to disease as compare to non-smokers.
- Taking certain medications like oral contraceptives, anticonvulsants, some anti-angina medications, calcium chain brokers, and chemotherapy can cause abnormal growth of gum tissue.
- Genetic Factor: This disease can be genetic. Thus, those persons who had a family history of gingivitis have a high risk of having gum disease.
Let’s get acquainted with Gum Recession.
Gum recession is also known as Gingival recession, or receding gums is the most commonly known Dental problem, in which there is a gap or pocket formed between the teeth and the gum line, results in the exposure of more of the tooth or the tooth’s root. There can be many reasons for causing gums to recede. It can be overaggressive brushing, improper flossing, genetic factor, dipping tobacco, Self-inflicted trauma, scurvy, abnormal tooth position, or intentional gingival retraction. This disease, if left untreated, results in the loss of teeth and other health issues.
There is much surgical procedure used to treat gum recession such as Open flap scaling and root planing, Regeneration, Soft tissue graft, etc. Based on the individual need, the best procedure is determined, by your dentist. Other than that, Pin-hole surgical treatment is one of the best alternatives to treat gingival recession.
Thus, New Ivory is the one-stop solution for all your dental problems and is known for providing the Best Treatment of Gum Recession in Dubai and for Gum Surgery Dubai.
What is Pinhole Surgical Treatment (PST)
It is also known as Lunchtime Gum Lift or Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation, which is the most effective and minimally invasive alternative treatment to treat gingival recession without grafting, sutures, or scalpel. It is the state-of-the-art technology that combines procedures from traditional periodontal surgical procedures, like coronally positioned flaps (CPF) and guided bone regeneration, to treat and reverse the gingival recession.
In the PST procedure, a small hole made with the needle in the patient’s existing gum tissue. The gum tissue loosened with the help of delicate and specially designed instruments. These tools help expand and to slide the gumline to envelop the exposed root structure. As this procedure involved no cutting or stitching, thus one can expect minimal post-operative symptoms like pain, swelling, or bleeding.
Advantage of Pinhole Surgery Treatment
PST is known for its beautiful results and one of the effective ways to boost your oral health and to improve your mouth’s aesthetics. Keep reading to know the benefits of PST.
- It is less invasive than the traditional gum grafting technique.
- No need for scalpels and sutures.
- Less bleeding during treatment
- Low risk of complications
- Fast recovery times
- Minimal discomfort during the healing
- Excellent results post-treatment
- It can treat multiple areas at once
In case you are also facing the same problem and looking for the best Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai or Pinhole Surgery Dubai. Schedule your consultation with New Ivory for the best dental care solution and Pinhole Surgical Treatment Dubai to improve your gum health and appearance.
Our Pinhole expert
Dr. Dipti Sangavi – a dentist in Dubai, is one of the first pinhole certified dentists in the entire Middle East region and has done multiple cases with great success. She has vast expertise in the evaluation and diagnosis of gum diseases, with extensive experience in prevention and comprehensive non-surgical procedures and surgical gum treatment – including flap surgeries, frenectomies, Connective tissue grafting, and free gingival grafting.